Family Friendly Cheakamus Splash
Reconnect with your family, friends and the great outdoors during a scenic Cheakamus Splash rafting trip with Canadian Outback Rafting. With fun splashy rapids and some of British Columbia’s most breathtaking scenery, everyone in your family will have a great time and make memories you’ll cherish together forever.
Reconnect with your family, friends and the great outdoors during a scenic Cheakamus Splash rafting trip with Canadian Outback Rafting. With fun splashy rapids and some of British Columbia’s most breathtaking scenery, everyone in your family will have a great time and make memories you’ll cherish together forever. This is a great option of family friendly river rafting!
- Activity Level: Beginners. Perfect for young families
- Experience Level: No prior rafting experience is required
- Check-in: Start and end at our rafting resort at 12825 Squamish Valley Road. Transportation to our base from Whistler and Vancouver is available. Ask us for details.
- Adventure Duration: Approximately 90 minutes of rafting, plus some time getting ready at our base and busing to and from the river. We’ll be back at our base approx. 3-3.5 hours after you first arrive.
- Restrictions: Must be 5 years or older and weigh minimum 50 lbs
- Instruction, training, and leadership from expert rafting guides.
- Rafting gear, wetsuits, booties, life jackets, and helmets.
- Transportation from our rafting resort in the Squamish Valley to and from the river.
Rediscover your sense of adventure!
The Family-Friendly Cheakamus Splash rafting trip is a half-day fun float trip that features small splashy rapids, outstanding scenery and lots of laughs. It’s an ideal outdoor activity for families, children, seniors, and anyone looking for a gentle and fun scenic rafting adventure.
As you raft down the glacier-fed Cheakamus River between old growth forests, you’ll experience the excitement of gentle rapids and see a variety of birds, wildlife, waterfalls, and the towering peaks of the Coast Mountains in British Columbia. At the same time you’ll learn about the intriguing Squamish First Nations history, a key part of the history of the area.
Of course anytime kids get around water, you know there will be a water fight! Perfect the art of splashing others (you never know when the Splash Monster will rise out of the river!), and get a chance to cool off with a quick dip in the pure, glacier-fed, jade-tinted water.
This summer get out on the river … the Cheakamus Splash is a ton of fun for the whole family!
Squamish, Vancouver, Whistler
Address: 12825 Squamish Valley Road, Brackendale, BC, Canada
- Sold By: Copper Cayuse OutfittersFrom: $299.00
Join Pemberton’s registered herbalist, Evelyn Coggins, on an 1/2 day horseback tour of the Birkenhead Lake region. Ramble through forests, clearings and sub-alpine areas in search of plants that have been used throughout human history to treat disease and protect good health. Evelyn holds a masters degree from the University of New England in botanical medicine and is able to share a vast amount of knowledge on the therapeutic uses of local indigenous plants.
- Sold By: Moose Travel Network$369.00 – $409.00
Jump on this fun one-way trip from Vancouver to Banff, for a quick tour into the Canadian Rocky Mountains. The 2 day Roadrunner Pass takes you through Kelowna and along Okanagan Lake with exciting water sports, beach fun and great nightlife. As we continue eastward you’ll see the incredibly varied landscapes of beautiful British Columbia, before we cross into Alberta and finish in the heart of the Canadian Rockies – Banff!
- Sold By: TAG Whistler$249.99
After exploring lush temperate rainforests, stunningly beautiful glacial lakes and rivers, as well as breathtaking views, you will have trouble believing you saw it all in 2.5 hours. With a friend at your side, you’re sure to make lasting memories on the trails. A perfect tour for those seeking a taste of everything.
- Sold By: Sea to Sky FreedivingFrom: $350.00This one day experience in the Howe Sound, BC takes place only a few minutes drive from downtown Vancouver, BC. The local waters around Vancouver have stunning wildlife and marine ecosystems to discover.