Family Friendly Cheakamus Splash
Reconnect with your family, friends and the great outdoors during a scenic Cheakamus Splash rafting trip with Canadian Outback Rafting. With fun splashy rapids and some of British Columbia’s most breathtaking scenery, everyone in your family will have a great time and make memories you’ll cherish together forever.
Reconnect with your family, friends and the great outdoors during a scenic Cheakamus Splash rafting trip with Canadian Outback Rafting. With fun splashy rapids and some of British Columbia’s most breathtaking scenery, everyone in your family will have a great time and make memories you’ll cherish together forever. This is a great option of family friendly river rafting!
- Activity Level: Beginners. Perfect for young families
- Experience Level: No prior rafting experience is required
- Check-in: Start and end at our rafting resort at 12825 Squamish Valley Road. Transportation to our base from Whistler and Vancouver is available. Ask us for details.
- Adventure Duration: Approximately 90 minutes of rafting, plus some time getting ready at our base and busing to and from the river. We’ll be back at our base approx. 3-3.5 hours after you first arrive.
- Restrictions: Must be 5 years or older and weigh minimum 50 lbs
- Instruction, training, and leadership from expert rafting guides.
- Rafting gear, wetsuits, booties, life jackets, and helmets.
- Transportation from our rafting resort in the Squamish Valley to and from the river.
Rediscover your sense of adventure!
The Family-Friendly Cheakamus Splash rafting trip is a half-day fun float trip that features small splashy rapids, outstanding scenery and lots of laughs. It’s an ideal outdoor activity for families, children, seniors, and anyone looking for a gentle and fun scenic rafting adventure.
As you raft down the glacier-fed Cheakamus River between old growth forests, you’ll experience the excitement of gentle rapids and see a variety of birds, wildlife, waterfalls, and the towering peaks of the Coast Mountains in British Columbia. At the same time you’ll learn about the intriguing Squamish First Nations history, a key part of the history of the area.
Of course anytime kids get around water, you know there will be a water fight! Perfect the art of splashing others (you never know when the Splash Monster will rise out of the river!), and get a chance to cool off with a quick dip in the pure, glacier-fed, jade-tinted water.
This summer get out on the river … the Cheakamus Splash is a ton of fun for the whole family!
Squamish, Vancouver, Whistler
Address: 12825 Squamish Valley Road, Brackendale, BC, Canada
- Sold By: Sea to Sky FreedivingFrom: $350.00This one day experience in the Howe Sound, BC takes place only a few minutes drive from downtown Vancouver, BC. The local waters around Vancouver have stunning wildlife and marine ecosystems to discover.
- Sold By: Vancouver Brewery ToursFrom: $89.99
What could go better with a whole bunch of beer samples than a tasty meal? Hop on our Vancouver Brewery Tours Beer and Food Tour where you’ll visit 3 breweries in 4 hours, sample lots of fresh local craft beer and enjoy a full meal at Big Rock Urban Brewery & Eatery.
- Sold By: TAG Whistler$189.99
Get ready to set your sights on Whistler’s most remarkable backcountry terrain, and enjoy the views as your guide skillfully leads you to snow-covered evergreens leading to impressive mountain vistas. This tour is ideal for the whole family! Beginner and intermediate options available.
- Sold By: TAG Whistler$249.99
After exploring lush temperate rainforests, stunningly beautiful glacial lakes and rivers, as well as breathtaking views, you will have trouble believing you saw it all in 2.5 hours. With a friend at your side, you’re sure to make lasting memories on the trails. A perfect tour for those seeking a taste of everything.